ALAS Archives

October 2006

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Goldsmith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2006 20:00:29 -0400
READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY!!

this is for you hardcore salseros and merengueros out there.
This Friday, Sol Azteca will have latin night in fairfield, ohio tonight
from 10:00 TO 2AM. If anyone is familiar with cincylatino, this is their
new spot. it only cost 5.00 to get in and you dont have to be 21 so
everyone is welcomed. I went two weeks ago to check this place out and its
pretty nice. The staff are very friendly and there's space to dance.
Tonight, they will be playing Salsa, Merengue, reggaeton , and bachata.If
anyone has a car then we could car pool. If anyone wants to go reply to
this message.

Thanks,

David

For information and upcomming events please visit www.muohio.edu/alas