ALUMVOLS Archives

June 2006

ALUMVOLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Alumni Volunteers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2006 16:44:16 -0100
Any man would like to satisfy his partner to the full Science has its natural and safe ways of making you a better man Almost unlimited abilities in bed, plus improved size and thickness Be ready to be worshipped by the girls and envied by the guys Doctor-approved goods to make any male fitter and happier http://www.restykc.com
 .................................Better die with honor than live with shame Two wrongs do not make a right He that plants a tree plants for posterity It is possible to give without loving but it is impossible to love without giving  Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me.