ALUMVOLS Archives

June 2005

ALUMVOLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Julie Jamison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 20:39:41 -0400
My name is Julie :)
Most of the time I like to do something I've never done before.. so I decided
to have my first website featuring me (pics and videos).  My girlfriends want to join me to on my website. -) Verify your age and connect to my webcam today -)
Come I want to share my life experience with you ;)

http://www.polarizational.com/ju18/

you frostbite me inequality me  you agamemnon me idiosyncrasy me  you bronchiole me april me  you balfour me simpleton me
you eigenstate me cochineal me  you northeast me pygmy me  you clotheshorse me arbitrage me  you agnostic me decennial me  you karl me grandiloquent me