ALUMVOLS Archives

August 2007

ALUMVOLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Tarah Carley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alumni Volunteers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2007 09:55:58 +0800
* We have more than 2000 models on all top brands for you to pick from
* $199/watch depends on the model & brand
* REAL image-shot of every model to show you on the site,
* It's built with TOP Japanese movement engine, not inferior quality watch
* We even give you 90 days warranty on 1-on-1 replacement basis

We have: RolexMen, RolexLady, Alain Silberstein, Audemars Piguet, Breitling, Bvlgari, Cartier, Chanel, Chopard, Franck Muller, IWC, Jaeger-Lecoultre, Omega, Panerai Luminor, Patek Philippe, Tag Heuer

http://rwhrki.abclearwhat.com (click this link to view all 2000 models)
http://rwqaz.abclearwhat.com (backup link)

wonderful course person thank husband sorry lot independence. steps wonderful between glad speaking?