ALUMVOLS Archives

March 2005

ALUMVOLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Catalina Newell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Catalina Newell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 04:32:05 +0000
Our art team creates a custom logo for you, based on your needs.

Years of experience have taught us how to create a logo that makes a statement that is unique to you.

 In a professional manner we learn about your image and how you would like the world to perceive you and your company.
With this i nformation we then create a logo that is not only unique but reflects the purpose of you and your company.

For value and a logo that reflects your image, take a few minutes and visit Try Logos!

http://www.try-logos-team.com/

Sincerel y
Logo Design Team