ALUMVOLS Archives

April 2000

ALUMVOLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jason Willett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alumni Volunteers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 17:57:21 -0700
Hi There.

I recently subscribed to your list so that I could let everyone know about
VolunteerMatch.org (http://www.volunteermatch.org). VolunteerMatch.org is a
FREE web service for volunteers and nonprofits brought to you by
ImpactOnline, a nonprofit technology company.

VolunteerMatch.org exists for one reason: to help your organization or cause
recruit
additional volunteers. Nearly 10,000 nonprofits currently list their
volunteer opportunities on VolunteerMatch.org, and over 165,000 people have
been matched to volunteer opportunities through the site.

Please check out VolunteerMatch.org at http://www.volunteermatch.org, and
feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. If you need
volunteers, VolunteerMatch.org can help!

Sincerely,

Jason Willett
Director of Public Relations

ImpactOnline, Inc.