ALUMVOLS Archives

October 2006

ALUMVOLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Pedro Shipley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alumni Volunteers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2006 02:00:55 -0540
Hi Josefina, look at it its' 27% UP! I mentioned about this
company yesterday known as American Unity Investments Inc (AUNI)
Yay, I told you to watch it yesterday and it boomed from .7to .9!
I made easy 20% just in one single day.I am amazed, did you buy
some as well I hope?

As you can see its climbing, but by just looking at it
I can tell it's gonna explode even more.So you still have a window
to digg in while it's still in it's low.So what a hey, go ahead
buy some, make some money while it's there. It can easily do
another 30% tomorrow.I wouldn't wait any longer if I be you...

I hope it was a helper.I'll email you later this week.

Howard.

"it ought to be good," he replied, "it has been the work of many generations."
do not make allowance enough for difference of situation and temper. consider mr. collins's