ALUMVOLS Archives

August 2006

ALUMVOLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Alumni Volunteers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2006 16:56:41 +0800
Never-seen
 Let's face it, you always wanted it. And with this product you can finally get what you want - better size and its better usage! A couple of month of continued use, and you will have something to boast about in locker rooms.
 Just think how you would enjoy the new-found confidence and the feeling of power. Your girl can already start fantasizing about the huge you come and please her like never before. Find what you need here: http://www.ilmestelv.com/gall/ms/

Introducing a great product which will make you a better, more confident man!

 When a fool is silent, he too is counted among the wise We do not care of what we have, but we cry when it is lost Every rope gat two ends. To many people in a dustbin means there not much room in side