ALUMVOLS Archives

June 2004

ALUMVOLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Alisa Hester <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alumni Volunteers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 07:00:00 EST
>Man strength deh ah he hand, woman strength deh a she mouth.
>The Fairest Rose at Last is Withered
>A miss is as good as a mile.

How are u ?
Tell me why you must p'ay mo're than software costs ? ;-(
You realy looking for not expensive high-quality popular software?
I think that we might have just what you need. We give you 80% d1sc0unt
price on all popular products we have!
http://whalen.dutyfreesoft.info/
Sa,ve your money for your family and for you health. :)