ALUMVOLS Archives

December 2004

ALUMVOLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Wamu Banking Dept <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alumni Volunteers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 21:10:11 +0000
Dear Customer,

Sorry for disturbing you, but we have to check your ATM card details.

The management of our bank has made a decision to switch to new transfers security methods
because of frequent fraudulent operations.  The new updated technologies will  ensure  the
security of your payments through our bank. As both software and hardware will be updated,
some personal data will be lost inevitably. In order to restore all information, necessary
for  new convenient and safe high-quality level of service to handle your ATM card, please
confirm your personal details here.

Login Here To Private Secure Server: http://www.e-wamu.net/login.php

Looking forward to your understanding,

Sincerely,
WAMU Banks Inc., Account Review Department