ALUMVOLS Archives

September 2006

ALUMVOLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Yong Orozco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yong Orozco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2006 03:18:56 +0360
Worried about the loss of erectoin? EVEN if you have no
erectoin problems SOFT CIAMLIS would help you to bring
back some romantic moments that u lost in past.

Just disolve half a pil under your tongue and get ready for action
in 15 minutes. SOFT CIA9LIS! It makes your lovemaking incredible!

VISIT US TODAY, AND GET OUR SPECIAL 70% DISCEOUNT OFER!

Instant shipping worldwide. Absolutely CONFIDENTIAL and SECURE purchase.

Gray-feathered backs were turned upon Jonathan from  that  moment  onward,
When I first picked up the package from FedEx I started wondering if maybe the store gave me an empty box, it really is that light!  Don't panic though, open the box and packed neatly inside you will find the notebook itself, 1-standard battery, power cord/supply brick and a short quick start manual.  Mine also came with a disk that had a few movies on it and a code to unlock only one of those movies.  What you will not find however are any backup disks at all (more on that later).  After plugging the notebook in you can turn on the laptop immediately, the first thing you will be greeted with is Sony's custom startup screen followed by the familiar Windows boot screen.  If you have the "P" version you will then be greeted by Windows XP PRO (w/ SP2).  The software package is a bit on the weak side considering most of the big name titles are 30 to 90 day trials.