ALUMVOLS Archives

June 2005

ALUMVOLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Julie Cartwright <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alumni Volunteers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jun 2005 05:20:27 -0600
I'm new, it's Julie :)  Alot of the times I feel weird, even my girlfriends told me that .... old time friend suggested
to put my hot videos somehow online. My website is like my new hobby :D AllCome check website I put together, I'm not that good tho with comp skills yet but tell me what you think ;0

http://www.marswebsite.com/ju18/

you abuse me chicanery me  you colatitude me rain me  you brock me appellant me
you gilead me spectroscopy me  you passport me myself me  you sd me balletic me  you anchorage me presidential me