ALUMVOLS Archives

November 2006

ALUMVOLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Darryl Trejo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alumni Volunteers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2006 13:05:01 -0480
RREF Pricue Settles And On The Rise! Time To Get In Is Now!
Red Reef Labs For New Manufacturirng and Distribution Contract In China!

Comparny red Reef Laboratoqries Inc.
Symbol: RRE F
Price: $0.352
Volume Expect ations: Huge

RREF has been climbing up and down the pricte ladder due to so many changes
in the marekt and this companvies dynamic directions and news relesaes.
The pricze has settled and Volunme is rising as investokrs are jumping in before the
climb. Just look at some of the releases over the last 4 weeks.

This one will climb hard. They have news cominzg out end of week and
it is expected to push this up 300%.

READ up on the news.
LOOK at the amazing potential and.
GET into RREF Tue, November 7, 2006 before the climb continues.

I hope it was a helper. I'll email you later this week.

Darryl Trejo.

"every thing being settled between them , mr. darcy's next step was to make your uncle

condemn him. it is not to be supposed that there was much affection in the case."

"i did not think you would; and that being the case, i cannot consider your situation with much
and is it really true? oh! my sweetest lizzy! how rich and how great you will be! what pin-money,
behave so cruelly?"
"she seems a very pleasant young woman."
been unable to give him a gentleman's education. my father was not only fond of this young man's
business the day before, and was not yet returned; adding, with a significant smile, "i do not imagine
aware that the interest of one thousand pounds would be a very insufficient support therein. i rather

"true. are the others coming out?"
an hour together; and yet for the advantage of some , conversation ought to be so arranged, as that they
"you are joking, lizzy. this cannot be!-engaged to mr. darcy! no, no, you shall not deceive

"certainly. but the misfortune of speaking with bitterness is a most natural consequence of the

but mr. gardiner, though he assured her again of his earnest endeavours in the cause, could not
"i cannot be so easily reconciled to myself. the recollection of what i then said, of my conduct,