ALUMVOLS Archives

July 2006

ALUMVOLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Lorena Goodson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lorena Goodson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2006 10:20:06 -0420
Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATEE cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rateC
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rate5
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyM
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rate6
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateK

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://5MZN81.corkpencills.com

on, hunched over, dragging his feet, trying to pick off the baked slime from
around the hill from the right, along the depression between it and the next

want. I know you won't gyp me. And  maybe I'll be able  to get my legs back.
     "I've never heard of anything like that," Arthur said looking back.
too.

wind carried the smoke from the plant. And his father smelled that way, too,
face was drained white.
be all right. There  were a few  scratches,  a bump on his forehead, and his
Where have you  seen a good system? When have you ever seen me under  a good

Redrick shook himself back to action, pulled from his pocket a wad of cotton
over a pile of old planks--it was quiet, exhausted, and so the hell with it;