ALUMVOLS Archives

May 2017

ALUMVOLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
CNN Breaking News <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alumni Volunteers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2017 00:56:23 -0700
CNN EXCLUSIVE                     May. 31, 2017

Cannabidiol Is One Of The Most Important Healing Substances.

It is now possible to obtain Cannabidiol in all 50 states without a prescription.

Since it has become legal across the U.S, hundreds of thousands have been using it to alleviate various conditions, including chronic pain, anxiety, arthritis, diabetes, PTSD, strokes, cardiovascular disease, and even cancer.

That's right, a compound in Cannabis Oil can kill cancer cells.

Whether or not you have a particular ailment, Cannabis Oil will make you feel better and healthier almost immediately.

Join more than 9230594 Americans who have started using CBD Oil, Here> http://selecttoday.throughhealthyoils.top/arena/8057145_healthyoil

Dr. Sanjay Gupta, a former skeptic, openly publicizes the significant benefits of Cannabis Oil in this recent CNN interview.

See his CNN interview exclusively here: http://selecttoday.throughhealthyoils.top/arena/8057145_healthyoil

Be-removed here--  http://selecttoday.throughhealthyoils.top/confession/9230594_unclick
Ap #201-309 Magna Avenue--Maasmechelen--3655QG--Netherlands

Went here for the 2nd time. Everything about this place is good. It is a nice new place very clean. Now the most important the FOOD yummy!!Both times had... My wife and I went to Uniontown last night and, thanks to Yelp, we decided to check this place out. You wouldn't think too much of it just driving by as... Good experience! Sat outside by the river. The Mediterranean Mule was fresh \u0026 delish- not too sweet! Food was good, too. This place is off the beaten path by well worth the drive and worth stopping. The outside is a little off putting the inside is beautiful. The menu has been... There is no place like this around!  Ogillies is a \"Real Deal\" Steakhouse with the absolute best steaks in the business. What really sets it apart is that... Chicken Parm was terrific!!! Love the sauce and pasta as well.. We also had the steak hoagie and it was equally as good..Staff was great and the manager... Very good here all food is great! THE SERVICE IS OVER THE BORDER HERE! The waiters
 speak better English than my cousins do. Always a good choice when thinking Italian. Tuesday is veal parm night and it can't be beat. The baked seafood sampler is amazing and the house bleu cheese... I went to the M\u0026M Clubhouse tonight and the food was amazing!!! It's inside the Polish Club in Connellsville, Pa.....Hit the buzzer and walk in. You have to... Visited Tutto Bene late April and really enjoyed it. The food is superb. The patio was closed, but with the weather in Bemidji that didn't surprise me. We... So glad we found this place! Incredible and fun food! We found a diamond in Park Rapids! Best burgers in town. By a mile.....Plus you can get fantastic cheese curds with your burger instead of fries.....Beer selection is great, service is... Authentic German food is served up with warm hospitality at The Brauhaus.  Our family has been coming here for years, and Gabi always greets us and makes us... I visited The Boulders recently with my parents, who had been there befo
 re and loved it. What an experience!....First off, the building and venue are just... This is a great place and Kathy the owner is an amazing chef!  I do not get a chance to eat here enough because I own the Chick'n Coop Restaurant and Bar... This is one of my all time favorite places to eat. We make a point to stop and eat here when traveling south. Service and food are exceptional. I always... This must be the best place around. A 20 mile radius!! They have the perfect mix of craft beers and bush light style.  The pizzas and burgers and apps are... This is the best stake house around when ever im in town I go there , I think it is a very good place to eat and drink,988b40223faa89f2e21ba9e704cea5f2