ALUMVOLS Archives

August 2006

ALUMVOLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Alumni Volunteers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2006 11:38:59 +0200
Latest stuff

 Act while others wait! Increase your confidence to enormous levels! You will have to learn to handle your thicker longer tool in just several weeks.

 Give her a chance to climax from penetration - increase your tool once and for all! Sufficient size, rigidity and staying power will be just among the few things you'll start enjoying. All you need is here: http://www.ardepph.com/gall/ms/
Had doubts that these things really work? Check this out and join the thousands of happy men!

 You cannot make bricks without straw  Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you. A bad excuse is better than none. Let thy fountains be dispersed abroad, and rivers of waters in the streets. Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy