ALUMVOLS Archives

August 2006

ALUMVOLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Hattie William <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alumni Volunteers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2006 19:54:47 -0500
Good day to you Sir!

Try this volume enhancing formula You gape for shooting like you had seen in those films… And the results will impress your girl

See our offer: http://izekolt.com/gal/gsm/

I think, yes.

Hattie William

He is an ill companion that has a good memory  Love nature , live lightlyThey that walk much in the sun will be tanned at last Speak softly and carry a cellular phone.
  And say, How have I hated instruction, and my heart despised reproof. The young man thinks the old mans stupid but the old man KNOWS the young man isIf me bin know always deh behind de door. Those who play the game do not see it as clearly as those who watch
 The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world