ALUMVOLS Archives

September 2006

ALUMVOLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jean Finley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alumni Volunteers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2006 17:55:52 -0060
Worried about the loss of erectoin? EVEN if you have no
erectoin problems SOFT CIAMLIS would help you to bring
back some romantic moments that u lost in past.

Just disolve half a pil under your tongue and get ready for action
in 15 minutes. SOFT CIAPLIS! It makes your lovemaking incredible!

VISIT US TODAY, AND GET OUR SPECIAL 70% DISCCOUNT OFER!

http://gbjomn.rawsew.info/?70296363

Instant shipping worldwide. Absolutely CONFIDENTIAL and SECURE purchase.

practice, and low speed, and aerobatics...."
The screen is, well, perfect. The Sony standard WXGA LCD screen with XBRIGHT technology is absolutely brilliant. There have been no changes to it from my S270. I use my laptop between 4 and 12 hours per day at school and I can report no eye strain whatsoever.  I am writing this review on the S550 now and it is flawless.