ASGTREAS Archives

September 2000

ASGTREAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
John Popelka <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Popelka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 14:21:54 -0400
                Welcome back everyone!

We are now ready to receive requests for funding for the school year. Visit
us at www.muohio.edu/asg and select "Student Organization Funding" to submit
your funding requests. We are now accepting requests for events and for
major equipment purchases.

Remember, you MUST print out your request, get it signed, and return it to
the ASG office. Funding information packets should be in your mailboxes by
Monday, and funding information sessions are coming this week. Go to the ASG
website for all the dates and locations.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.

Thank you,

                John Popelka
                Vice President for Management
                Associated Student Government