ATEG Archives

September 2009

From:
"STAHLKE, HERBERT F" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 2009 20:50:09 -0400
By the way, I would argue, and have on this list, that since grammar has been removed from the Language Arts curriculum huge strides have been made in the teaching of the rhetoric of writing, and this is all to the good.  Think how much further along we would be if writing teachers also had the vocabulary of sentence structure to reinforce their teaching of rhetoric.

Herb