ATEG Archives

May 2007

From:
"Stahlke, Herbert F.W." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2007 12:18:40 -0400
We've talked in the past about using poetry for this purpose, and there
have been articles in SinS about it.  Grammar might also be used to make
interesting comparisons between writers like Hemingway and Faulkner or
Henry James.

Herb