ATEG Archives

November 2010

From:
Susan van Druten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2010 21:41:30 -0600
Finally.  Someone actually answers the original question.  But so grudgingly.  Geez, academics, are you that out of touch?  It really is a problem that these terms cannot be defined precisely.  Instead of mocking efforts to pint them down a bit for novices, do more or what Brett is doing here.  (Although, "Get lost" has a subject.)  And thank god we clarified that the list was never intended to be committed to memory.   Geez.

Susan