ATEG Archives

July 1997

From:
julian harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 1997 12:15:50 -0700
I am currently trying to put together a short project examining the
possible impact of the Internet on EFL (and education in general) in the
Middle East. I myself am new to the Internet (hence the project) and would
welcome, therefore, any suggestions of newsgroups, mailing lists or sites
that might be able to provide relevant information. Opinions on this topic
would also be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Julian Harris