ATEG Archives

July 2008

From:
"Wollin, Edith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2008 08:21:32 -0700
Craig, since the dictionary was right here on my desk, I decided to
check your suspicion: nope, the dictionary does have both transitive and
intransitive meanings and examples for sleep==and the noun one also, of
course. And in addition, some phrasal verbs (sleep around, sleep in,
sleep with) and an idiom (sleep on it).
Edith