ATEG Archives

September 2018

From:
"Pratt, Leslie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2018 14:48:56 +0000
Dr. Burch,

I would also be willing to review.  I have 20 years of experience as a high school English teacher and am currently a School District Curriculum Supervisor overseeing and supporting English, Social Studies, Literacy, and Information Literacy Teachers.

Best,

Leslie

Leslie Pratt, Ph.D.

Supervisor of Secondary English, Social Studies, Literacy, and Library

Lower Merion School District

315 E. Montgomery Avenue

Ardmore, PA   19003

610-645-1929

The information contained in this e-mail transmission (including all attached files) is privileged and confidential and intended only for the use of the individual(s) and/or entity(ies) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of the e-mail materials is strictly prohibited. The review of this material by any individual other than the intended recipient shall not constitute voluntary disclosure of the information. If you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please immediately notify me by telephone at 610-645-1929.  Thank you.