ATEG Archives

June 2000

From:
Aram Mkrtychev <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 21:19:00 -0700
I have to tell you that very soon you will have a chance to get a book
called "Syntax and Style," written by my grammar teacher Michael Kischner
and Edith Wollin. I think that it is very good, easy-comprehendible, and
detailed book. Don't accept the information above as a advertisement. In
this book, the authors presenting 5 main sentence-patterns such are--
S-IV.,S-TV-DO.,S-TV-IO-OC., S-TV-DO-OC. Is anyone can tell me if there are
any other patterns exist in English language.
Thank you all.
Respectfully, Aram.