ATEG Archives

May 2006

From:
Phil Bralich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2006 14:33:05 -0400
I have given enough.  If you can't understand, it is your loss.  I personally suspect that most people who object to these humorous little tidbits are more interested in making their bones as an agressor than in making a point.  I won't bother to poll anyone, but I am sure that a lot of people, perhaps even you will be using the sentence just as I have.  Not only because it is a fine sentence of English, but because it is humorous and not worth the sort of trouble you are making over it.

Phil