ATEG Archives

June 1998

From:
EDWARD VAVRA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jun 1998 15:49:28 -0400
FYI
      I know that Reinhold subscribes to NCTE-Talk, but I don't know how
many of the rest of you do. Over the past year, there have been a
number of threads on that listserve that relate to grammar. Some of you
might be interested in reading them. They are archived on NCTE's
website. Go to: www.ncte.org/lists.  Then click on NCTE-Talk. That will
take you to a master-list of threads and you can easily find your way
from there.
     The e-mail addresses, by the way, are hyperlinked so, if you want to,
you can send messages to the senders.
     I hope everyone is enjoying the summer.
Ed