ATEG Archives

May 2000

From:
Kathleen Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 11:12:49 -0400
Dear List.

This is my first posting. I am William Safire's researcher for his On
Language column in the Sunday New York Times Magazine.

He always wants to get expert opinion on his questions. The lastest of
which is comments and opinions on the overuse and correct use of the em dash.

If anyone on the list is willing to share their opinions for a column they
would be most welcome.

Thank you for indulging me.

Sincerely,

Kathleen E. Miller (Katy)