ATEG Archives

January 2009

From:
"Castilleja, Janet" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2009 17:31:33 -0800
I wonder if there is some sort of difference between 'history' and 'historic.'  I'm sure I would say "I'm taking a history class," but today when I was discussing the inauguration, I said "This is an historic moment, no matter what your political persuasion is."

Janet Castilleja