ATEG Archives

November 1999

From:
Robert Einarsson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 12:46:54 -0700
Dear Ed,

I was wondering if a "compendium of classic sentences for
analysis" would be suitable for some blank space in the next
newsletter.  If so, I will put together a little collection from Austen,
Blair, H.G. wells, etc, all sentences that show varieties within the
parallelism principle.

How is your search for someone to help with the very considerable
responsibilities that you have carried for so long?  Did you and
Martha get lots of applications for the editor position and for web
maintenance help?

Talk to you soon,
Robert Einarsson