ATEG Archives

May 2000

From:
Shairanny Hampton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 14:10:35 +0900
I don't know why, probably it's because my English knowledge is very bad,
but recently I have received some letters about English Grammar regulaments,
how to write English corretly. And guess what... I loved it! I really do,
once I am not American and love this language much more than myself, I love
it! Please send me any emails you want teaching me this most beautiful
language of the world! Thanks,
Shairanny.