ATEG Archives

June 2007

From:
"Stahlke, Herbert F.W." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2007 11:26:25 -0400
Title + firstname also shows up in the church.  A local priest is
"Father Paul", and my wife, a Lutheran pastor, is called, in the
congregation and around town, "Pastor Paulette".  Of course, nuns and
monks have been sister/brother + firstname for a long time.

Herb