ATEG Archives

June 1998

From:
Sandra Hofsommer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jun 1998 08:50:12 -0500
Dave,

I don't have the answer to your question--sorry.  You mentioned a text, "Twenty Questions for the Writer," that I would like to know more about.  Can you send me the citation?

Hope this finds you well and having a good summer.

Sandy

<<< <[log in to unmask]>  6/19 11:19a >>>
I find I'm going to be teaching technical writing Fall semester. Does
anyone have a recommendation of a textbook?

I am hoping to find one that,in its grammar section (if it has one) takes
a modern, linguistic approach. The grammar appendix of "Twenty Questions
for the Writer" exemplifies the sort of thing  I'd like to see.

Thanks.

Dave Sawyer, North Hennepin Community College
[log in to unmask] __ [log in to unmask]
Team OS/2, NCTE, CCCC, ATEG