ATEG Archives

February 1999

From:
Jim Dubinsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 18:49:17 -0500
Dear Fellow ATEG Subscribers,

Occasionally we receive a note from a current or potential subscriber
concerning actions such as "subscribe," "unsubscribe," or "index" that
require the LISTSERV software.  The procedures necessary to accomplish
these actions are explained in the welcome note that the LISTSERV
automatically sends upon subscription, but as one subscriber has said, that
note may be hard to find or out of date.

To help those on the list accomplish such actions or access information
about the list, I'm enclosing the following information:

1.  Accessing information.  To access information about our list (i.e.,
archives), you may go to the following WWW address:

At that same address, you will find links that will enable you to
accomplish a number of actions such as posting to, joining, or leaving the
list.

2.  Requesting information about the ATEG list.  Send all requests for
information (i.e., list of subscribers) to the list itself:

3.  Unsubscribing (leaving the list).  To unsubscribe, send a message to
the LISTSERV (same address as in #2 above).  In that message, type:

Signoff ATEG

I hope this information is useful.  If you have questions, feel free to
direct them to  me.

All the best,
Jim Dubinsky
Assistant Professor of English