ATEG Archives

January 2009

From:
Tabetha Bernstein-Danis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2009 01:04:51 +0000
What about an "ignore" option like on the IMDb (Internet Movie Database) boards? That way the person would not have to be removed but anyone who feels harrassed by his comments could essentially tune him out. I'm not sure how such an option would be set up or if it is even possible to do such a thing on a listerv, but it's just an idea...

Tabetha Bernstein-Danis