ATEG Archives

November 1999

From:
"Paul E. Doniger" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 13:00:17 -0500
To all you wonderful grammarians:

Since Johanna recently reminded us of the work we are trying to do on this
committee, and since I, for one, have not been able to solicit much of a
response from the teachers I have contacted, I am sending out this message
for assistance:

If you or any teachers you know have interesting, unusual, or exciting
teaching methods, lesson plans, unit plans, etc., that have been (at least
somewhat) successful as tools or methods for the teaching of grammar, please
contact me at:

I am charged with the collection/compilation of such items for the work of
the committee. I have received nearly nothing, so far!

Of special interest is material suited for K-12 classes.

I would also welcome advice or assistance from any interested parties - my
plate is so full it's ridiculous!

Thanks in advance,

Paul E. Doniger
The Gilbert School

"Reason enslaves all whose minds are not strong enough to master her." - G.
B. Shaw