ATEG Archives

June 2000

From:
Ruth Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 22:27:13 -0500
Robert,

I've never had that explained to me.  I can see that once I've mastered the
terminology I'll have an easier time.  Simple, perfect, progressive, and
perfect-progressive are all new to me in relation to grammar.

I've been printing out the wonderful pearls you have all been passing my way
so I can absorb them when I'm away from my computer.  I very much appreciate
your going to such lengths to answer my inquiries.  Thank you!

~Ruth