ATEG Archives

December 2007

From:
Jean Waldman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2007 15:00:09 -0500
John, if your students are really interested in analyzing the English
language, you might recommend Doing Grammar by Max Morenberg.  He provides a
lot of information but doesn't talk down or imply that grammar is something
dull that has to be enlivened with jokes.  His writing is not difficult, but
there is a lot of information in that book for them to sink their teeth
into.
Hope your holidays were happy,
Jean Waldman
University of Maryland