ATEG Archives

October 2008

Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2008 11:56:30 -0400
If I were still in California and undecided, your article would
definitely establish in my mind the need to support Proposition 8.
Your taking an allegation as fact "correctly attacked Proposition
8 as an attack on civil rights" is characteristic of the rest of
your drivel, which has no place on a site discussing teaching of
English grammar.  I truly hope this posting is not characteristic
of what you do in the classroom; however, in any case it is out
of bounds.  I could easily do a paper on semantics in the classroom
guaranteed to raise the ire of any 'liberals' in ATEG, but cui bono?

Scott