ATEG Archives

July 2005

From:
Martha Kolln <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jul 2005 10:16:15 -0400
Dear friends,

It's not too late to sign up for the ATEG conference in Chicago: July 15-16.

This is our one chance in the year to get together and talk face to
face--in person--about grammar issues--the highlight of ATEG's
grammar year.  This conference is different from others you've
attended.  It's small and friendly.  We all get to know one another.
I can guarantee you will have a splendid time.   And we're looking
forward to hearing from Ed Schuster, our keynoter.

I'm sure there are many of you within driving distance of the
Radisson on Huron Street.  The hotel has given us a really reasonable
rate ($129 single or double), considering big-city prices.

So please give some thought to putting the conference on your
calendar.  And do let Amy know as soon as possible.  She has to give
the hotel fairly accurate numbers very soon.  Here's her conference
address:

I always look forward to meeting old friends along with the new ones
who, up to now, have been names only.  I look forward to seeing you
there.

Martha