ATEG Archives

November 1999

From:
Martha Kolln <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 19:43:38 -0400
P.S.  A clarification. I left out a word in my last message--the word
SENTENCE.  I didn't intend to say that participial phrases withing the
sentence are not modifiers, but rather that they are not sentence
modifiers, as absolutes are.

Martha >

It's interesting, Bill, that you've never been called upon to teach your