ATEG Archives

September 2004

From:
Beth Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 10:47:33 -0400
There's a slim possibility that I'll be called locally as an expert
witness . . . question about punctuation of a statute.

The atty has asked me what I would charge.  I have no idea what a
normal rate would be.  I'm asking colleagues here, too, but would like
to know your experience: what do expert punctuation witnesses charge?
Anything else I should know about such responsibilities?

Thanks,

Beth Young

Dr. Beth Rapp Young
Director, University Writing Center