ATEG Archives

June 2000

From:
Martha Kolln <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 17:09:57 -0500
I'd like to invite and encourage all of you to attend our ATEG summer
conference.  As I hope you know, the conference is being held at North
Hennepin Community College, a suburb of Minneapolis, in just two weeks:
Friday and Saturday, July 14 and 15.  (We're providing transport from the
Twin Cities airport.)

I'm so pleased to learn from Dave Sawyer, our host at NHCC, that several of
our listserv voices will be there as presenters:  Johanna Rubba, Rebecca
Wheeler, and Jeff Glauner, among them.  I'm really looking forward to
hearing them.

I'd also like to encourage all who come to bring along (or--all who go to
take along!) grammar books for our display table:  books or materials
you've written, books you've found useful.

For more information about the conference, please get in touch with Dave,
our local host:  dsawyer@ nh.cc.mn.us

I look forward to meeting you next month.

Martha Kolln, ATEG President

P.S.  It's not too late to register for our 2-day pre-conference
minicourse. (The minicourse provides clock-hours for continuing education
requirements.)