ATEG Archives

June 2000

From:
JEFF GLAUNER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 08:57:33 -0500
Yes, Dick, the study of language and the human capacity for language are
important parts of liberal education.  We just have to find ways of
convincing a disbelieving establishment of this and ways of teaching that
don't take up as large a percentage of class time as language centers occupy
in the brain.

Jeff Glauner
Park University