ATEG Archives

June 2000

From:
Susan Witt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 09:50:40 -0500
For those who wish to unsubscribe:

What is interesting to some people will not be interesting to everyone.  It
would be most appropriate to send out instructions for the proper way to
unsubscribe (as well as less frustrating to those who are choosing to
unsubscribe).

Hitting the reply button with the message "Unsubscribe" does not work.  If
I remember correctly, people need to send a message to the listserve that
says "unsubscribe ateg"  .  The listserve address is:

At 6/2/00, you wrote:

>This sudden rush of unsubscriptions has probably left a lot of people
>feeling anxious.  It seemed to me that it all started right after my
>first posting to the list.  I would be perfectly willing to take a vow of
>silence if that would help.

Susan Mari Witt

240 ERML, MC-051
1201 W. Gregory