ATEG Archives

January 1996

Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 1996 11:27:30 -0500
We were forwarded a very funny story on Clinton dispatching vowels to Bosnia.
The trail leads back to you. I work for syndicated columinst Charles
Krauthammer and we are interested in finding whomever wrote this article as
we are interested in having it published in a national political magaine.
Please let me know if you are the author. Any other information you may have
in regard to this story would be of great help. You can either e-mail me or
phone me, Bill Smith, at 202-872-8109.
Thank you so much for your help,
Bill Smith
Research Assistant