ATEG Archives

April 2005

From:
Edward Vavra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 17:22:19 -0400
Nice, literate reply Jeff.

>>> [log in to unmask] 04/18/05 3:00 PM >>>
Ugh.

I've never met Bill. We've communicated a few times. I have met Herb,
presented with, even eaten with him--yes, I broke bread with a
linguist,
gasp! Both strike me as extremely bright, generous contributors to
this
list. I look forward to their postings, and I'm sure they'll bring much
the ATEG gathering.

On the other hand, Ed, you're a bully and an ass! KISS that.

Jeff

Dr. Jeff Wiemelt
Associate Professor, English
Director, The SLU Writing Center