ATEG Archives

August 2007

Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2007 13:55:24 -0500
Adam and Ioana,

I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!  The t-shirt, the coffee cup, the box, etc.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Please, send me an address, so that I can mail a thank you to both of you as well as a check for the souveniers.

I want to set up a time to meet with you both on a Tuesday or Thursday in the afternoon--maybe this Thursday, so that I can show you how I am displaying everything.

I am eternally grateful,
Ms. Mocsary