ATEG Archives

December 1996

From:
Nancy Burkhalter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Dec 1996 15:42:45 -0700
Bill - The students will be both comp and lit students in our program who "need
to learn grammar so they can write better."  (I put this in quotes because
I am not convinced that learning grammar is the route they should take, but I'm
not in the majority in the department.)  I know other faculty are concerned
they don't have a metalanguage for discussing anything without grammar training
so that is also part of their agenda.  The course is a 2000 one.

Nancy Burkhalter